Members of the Trust receive our quarterly magazine, The Wharfinger which contains restoration news and updates of the many activities of the Trust. Contributors to the magazine come from all parts of the Trust. Their articles and photos reflect the enthusiasm and commitment to the restoration.
The Autumn 2017 Edition 133 magazine is now available with updates from the regular restoration teams across the two counties.
As well as all the usual features and restoration updates you can find included in this edition:
- Editorial: H&GCT has great support!
- Legal and Planning Development Team News:
- New Canal at Malswick
- Introducing new volunteer Tony Sellwood
- Fundraising news and opportunities including
- £2 million Land Fund Appeal
- Over Festival 2017 Report
- Volunteer Projects in Progress
- Volunteer Focus
- Maintenance matters report
- Social Evenings at The Royal Oak
- H&GCT Travels with the Trust Stand
- Heritage boats
- News from The Wharf House and Malswick House
- Nature Watch
- News from the Friends of Gloucester Waterways Museum
- News from Gloucester and District Model Boat Club
- News from Sailing4disabled
- Postage Stamp appeal
Although Trust Members receive The Wharfinger for free, it is available for £1 + pp to non-members.
Contact Us for more details...