Members of the Trust receive our quarterly magazine, The Wharfinger which contains restoration news and updates of the many activities of the Trust. Contributors to the magazine come from all parts of the Trust. Their articles and photos reflect the enthusiasm and commitment to the restoration.
The Spring 2016 Edition 131 magazine is now available with updates from the regular restoration teams across the two counties.
As well as all the usual features and restoration updates you can find included in this edition:
- Editorial: Stepping up a gear
- Details of the new Charity Fundraiser(s) post
- News from the Legal and Planning Development team
- Report on the Spring Makeover at Malswick House
- Fundraising news and opportunities
- Grand Holiday Draw 2017
- News from The Wharf House and Malswick House
- Volunteer Projects in Progress
- New feature: Volunteer Focus
- Maintenance matters report
- Annual General Meeting 2017 details
- Social Evenings at The Royal Oak
- Heritage boats
- Oxenhall to Newent feature
- Winter Bazaar in Ledbury report
- News from the Friends of Gloucester Waterways Museum
- Local IWA meetings details
- News from Gloucester and District Model Boat Club
Although Trust Members receive The Wharfinger for free, it is available for £1 + pp to non-members.
Contact Us for more details...