Members of the Trust receive our quarterly magazine, The Wharfinger which contains restoration news and updates of the many activities of the Trust. Contributors to the magazine come from all parts of the Trust. Their articles and photos reflect the enthusiasm and commitment to the restoration.
The Winter 2016 Edition 130 magazine is now available with updates from the regular restoration teams across the two counties.
As well as all the usual features and restoration updates you can find included in this edition:
- Editorial: Into the Future!
- Details of the new Chief Executive post
- Over Festival on the Canal 2016 Report
- Report on the Spring Makeover at Malswick House
- Employees from Land Registry swap their desks for sunshine!
- Towing TOW!
- Gift ideas from The Wharf House
- We have an interesting project for you at Llanthony
- Thank you Janet
- Restoration Update from all our sites
- Annual General Meeting details and report
- Social Evenings at The Royal Oak
- Calling all Gardeners
- Waterways of Britain Book Review
- News from Gloucester and District Model Boat Club
Although Trust Members receive The Wharfinger for free, it is available for £1 + pp to non-members.
Contact Us for more details...