H&G CT Data Protection
Our supporters will be aware that the law is changing on 25 May to safeguard your privacy from unwanted contact from outside bodies. We will all benefit from this as individuals.
Our promise to our supporters
Supporters of the H&GCT can be assured that the information you share with us is respected. Please see below our promise to you:
- We will spend donations so that they have the most impact on our work.
- We value every gift, large and small and will always use your gift as soon as we can.
- We’ll make it easy for you to choose how we get in touch and if you ask us not to get in touch then we won’t unless we legally must.
- We will respect any personal data you share with us, or that we get from other organisations and we will keep it safe.
- We aim to be clear when we collect your data and to not do anything with it that you wouldn’t reasonably expect.
- We will comply with all relevant laws including the General Data Protection Regulations 2018, the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 and the Telephone Preference Service.
- We will strive for best practice in our fundraising and will comply with the Fundraising Regulators’ Fundraising Promise.
If you would like to change or review the details already given by you when joining the H&GCT, please fill in our electronic GDPR compliant consent form, then save and email it to our membership secretary, or print off and post to our membership secretary - his contact details can be found on the form.
Members who not have full use of the internet can obtain a paper copy of the form for completing by hand by download or by writing to our membership secretary. His details can be found on the back inside cover of The Wharfinger.
Please note that if we do not hear from you, your details will remain unchanged.